- Steam very thinly sliced broccoli heads.
- Grill mushrooms whole and grill very thin strips of tempeh. When done drizzle tamari over them.
For the sauce
- Dice a red onion, and 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Fry them in 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- When they are slightly transparent, add a handful of diced fresh herbs (basil, marjoram, a little thyme) OR add ½-1 tsp of Greggs Mixed Herbs (dried).
- Add 3 large tomatoes that are diced, and if you wish a tablespoon of Heinz Organic Tomato Sauce.
- Taste and add salt if required. Grind in a smidgen of black pepper. Let it simmer until it is a thick sauce.